You can find our current vacancies here. We look forward to receiving your application.
Schmittenberg is one of the leading specialists for metal forming in Europe. Our core competence is the production of
sheet metal parts with integrated, high-strength threaded holes for the international market. Our products ensure
maximum safety in vehicles and trucks, in mechanical engineering, in household appliances, in furniture production and in the leisure industry.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are looking for you as competent support for our team in Wuppertal.
- Maintenance and servicing of the stamping and forming tools
- Coordination of the tools to ensure the required component quality
- Manufacture of the required spare parts
- Creation of new tools
- Cooperation in optimizing existing and new tools
- Participation in developments and CIPs
- Completed training as a tool mechanic in stamping and forming technology
- Good knowledge of progressive technology
- Experience in deep-drawing or forming technology and transfer technology is desirable
- Conventional milling, turning and grinding
- Think and act cost-consciously
- Sense of responsibility, assertiveness, flexibility, ability to work in a team, resilience
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
- A good knowledge of the Polish language, spoken and written, is an advantage
What you can expect:
You will become part of a dynamic and internationally successful company with a specialized range of products. With us you can expect a varied task with a high degree of independence and responsibility. We also offer the opportunity for professional and personal development. Your working base is our headquarters in Wuppertal.
Use the chance of a very interesting position in a traditional medium-sized company with a high understanding of quality and the claim to meet even the most difficult customer requirements.
Payment is based on the tariff and is rounded off with additional services such as fare, free parking, etc.
How to contact us:
If you are interested in this challenging task, we look forward to receiving your detailed application with a curriculum vitae and references. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Schmittenberg GmbH & Co KG
for the attention of Ms. Rolf
Cronenfelder Str. 15 – 21